2009年7月17日星期五

...

recently..i am very moody..dunnoe y..like tis thursday i suddenly moody..cant revision..i only can go 2 tidy my study table n clothes closet..now my life is go skul,bac home,revision,sleeping..is very relax..but like a bit boring..mayb tis reason...i start thk wan 2 be love..i hate tis feel..i dun wan failing love..i enjoy my single life..but dunnoe y i tis week start wan 2 b love..omg!!how i control myself??haiz..i now hv 2 target neh..so i noe i no very like them..i mayb only admire them..haiz..but tis 2 guys i thk no care abt me ba..i can feel it..haiz..now only hv one still chasing me..only one..i start no attractive le..haiz..just c one of them blog..he looks like yu hern very much..dunnoe how 2 say..he gv me feel tat looks like yu hern..when in front of ppl,hern will like very happy but actually he is very down..hern emotions is aboundant..he oso like tat..every time i c him..i can feel tat his feelings..i can feel it but i no go concern him..i n he hv a big distance..i cant talk wif him naturally.. he oso always dodge my expresion in the eye..dunnoe la..i really can feel he keep our distance specially..haiz..ignore it!ignore it!next week exam account..annoying..i dont hv base of account ..since the 1st accounting class till now i am blur-ing..i dont hv revision at home coz b4 i was busy..now i am free but i am azy..is many terms i nid 2 understand..haiz..another subject oso no very gud..i can say every time in lecture class i am in day dreaming..haiz..i just promise olivia tat i wan attend an event at 18 aug..my parents sure will kill me..i now just free from TT..i so fast attend another event..hope dont so busy..or hope they dont will noe..haiz..i now like get sick..fell not well dy..haiz..haiz..hope tmr i can b more happy..

2 条评论:

小妍 说...

sayang my dear...
u'll be ok...
see u later on bonodori..
tell me everything..
i will listen to u...
always...

*Hou* 说...

yoyo..ccb..english so geng jor wo..not bad not bad..continue like this and u will improve ur english skill soon..even more geng than me..><..jiayou jiayou^^