2010年7月25日星期日

tis week

a tired week..
no enuf sleep..
but so happy went out yam cha wif bra at tuesday..
went out eat dinner 2gthr wif yan..
n then have long time didint see n yhd just had a meet wif ting..
she n her gf so happiness...bless u n her..
gambateh 2gthr wif our happiness..
went out wif tis 3 best fren i really can learn many thgs..
haha..so love u all..so happy wif u all..

n then tis week..
my dear oso treat me very sweet..
make me a bit scared scared..
dunnoe is really treat me well leh or he gt do wrong anythg so treat me like tat..
haha..

wanna start do revision la..but..
hehe..lazy neh..
tell myself many times tis sem cant regress cant fail..
but i still like tat..
if i really fail or get C i sure cry..
b4 i regret i thk i now nid 2 go hv a look for my book lo..
look nia..wakaka..

没有评论: