2010年7月14日星期三

moody day

moody start from earlier morning..
wake up b4 my clock sing..
n then call my dear ask he tdy gt find me anot..
disappointed ans agn..
i thk he was just kidding 2 me..
how i noe..ok..
no mood 2 open mouth 2 chat wif anyone..
having JL lesson oso make me frustrated..
n then wanna exam agn at next week..
shit..tis time i really see the scene tat i fail it n nid 2 repeat or wat..
omg..if like tat i will die..i too lazy dy..
i hv interest on it..
but the fucking tc teach till me wanna alomst gv up it..
i muz study n momorize it..
when my mind thk i am going 2 memorize it,i feel sleepy..wakaka..

i had my lunch at canteen 2..curry mee..
i 4got my throat is paining..
watever la..
after discuss our HRM assignment v go CITC..
ya..i ytd on9 few minutes..
i found out one amazing thgs..
my relationship status change itself..
wat the hacker hack my ID n then change my status only..
n change 2 very nice..
i last week was going to change n updated..
bit i dont noe how 2 display n i hvt break wif my bf..
can say many frens ask me wat happen 2 me..
n i tell them i didnt change it..
they all thk i m not ok ba..
haiz..thx for u all concern..my heart really so warm..
ya..i gt thk wanna break up wif him..
but..haiz..dunnoe how 2 say..my problem ba..
miss call him coz he recently start involuntary find me..
after chat wif him..my mood start gud..
he say tmr will find me acc me few hours..
u noe..v hv one month didnt see each other..
hv bf like dont hv..
but all ppl noe i am not single..isshhh..

i wan off la..
tis semester i hvt stay at my room n open book revision..
wat lazy girl..
c few pages oso can make me hv peace of mind..
n wanna chat on phone wif the pig..my pig..

没有评论: