2010年7月16日星期五

sick but happiness day

from monday i felt i was not well dy..
last sunday go flashmob n till 6am just sleep..
tired but is gud experience..
tis few days throat started pain..
ytd start hv a cold..
aha..tdy finally sick le..
wake up by my mum..
so noisy...
wanna continue my sleep but she disturb me..
really feel asleep..
get flu will feel sleepy whole day?
tdy go do IC wif my bro..
dunnoe my pic gt take pretty anot??
didnt make up..
originally wan make up de but my dad cum bac fetch us n i dont hv time leT.T
suan la..ugly then ugly lo..
haha..
on fb n put sick-ing..
wah..so many ppl gv comment neh..
sum ppl didint gv comment but straight msn me la..
so warm..
so many ppl concern me leh..let me count ..
hmm..gt abt 8 person cum concern me neh..
very surprise get their concern tat i thk they didnt mention my exist ..
u c me..
a small thg i oso can happy..^^

没有评论: