2010年2月27日星期六

today is another boring day

today i sleep till almost 12pm i just woke up..
after woke up ate my lunch n then bac my room..
u noe wat i wan 2 do..
yes..is revision..
take out all the notes then arrrange it..
ok..i start do revision 4 my FOM..
i just read once..
then my dear call me la..
we chat very long time lu..
more than one hour ba..
my house here was raining and hv thubder..
so he wan me end the call..
after i oso not continue my revision lu..
after he no acc till now..
i am too free so i start hv a bee in my bonnet..
i not suspect him la..
he recently treat me very gud..
i am thking my problem..
dunnoe is me thk too confusedly or really hv tis problem?
haiz..
dunnoe y i feel my fren like dont like me..
like hv a wall btw us..
haiz..
do i do any thgs offend u?
yan..so miss u..
u r the one understand n concern me ...
after u go kampar ..
if i hv problem oso cant face 2 face tell u la..

1 条评论:

小妍 说...

亲爱的~
我还是会回来的~
因为你在这里…
所以我一定会回来的…