2010年4月30日星期五

tdy is a normal day..

normal dao..
sienz dao..
sleep till very late just willing 2 wake up..
the whole day i only watched tv..
although i have my thgs wan 2 do..
but u noe..lazy..
haiz..
bibi is still working..
he is very busy recently..
haiz..no ppl can teman me..
yan wan go kampar le..haiz..
really no hv ppl can always n free concern me le..
evening went ch fetch my bro bac home..
oso went mutiara 2 take bac my hp..
how i noe hvt repair..
wan buy slippers..oso dont hv le..
last 2 weeks i saw had many pretty d lo..
haiz..oso cant find any camera 4 me take 2 redang..
redang??
next monday wan go redang le..
but i like dont hv any feel..
haiz..
a bit dont wan go le..
but i gv money d leh..
dunoe y tis few days i like so moody..
ok la..write till here..
wan waiting my bibi call me le..
he sure has gud thgs let me noe..

没有评论: