2009年12月9日星期三

T0day

today is wednesday..of course is a tired but substantial day..ytd very late went bed to sleep..tdy 8am just woke up..if not mum at outside called me tat wan package breakfast for me anot,i sure would oversleep..
tdy early morning my dear annoyed..then i gv him alone..how i noe his sister called me b4 i wanted 2 present a/c..hear her voice i very worry them..haiz..made me more nervous..but luckly i very fast calm down..yan n jus advise me go find he to acc him..i thk oso right i nid 2 acc him..but he dont wan me acc..he wan me study n revision..he noe friday i hv 2 exam..so good my dear..
but after evening..i helped he solve one problem tat he lazy 2 solve..how i noe he thk i too busy body n make the thg worser..he is moody then he very fierce treat me..haiz..i diam diam lo..after hang up not over 10 minutes he call me agn..but i not receive..he sms me say sry..ok..i tell him i wan eat dinner n when my mood better i would find him..after i ignore him abt 2 hours more n on9 blogging..when i write till here.i go take my hp..i noe he sure will find me..ok..he wan me forgive him..ok..i not angry him so sure forgive him..but when i am talking phone wif him..i less talking..coz i am tired..n lazy..but he thk me still angry him lo..i noe he very care abt me..thx dear..but i really not angry u la..wat u promise me then u hv done it i am ok..
now actually i wan off9 go bed sleep..but i still waiting my excel download finish..my comp is excel 2003..but i wan use 2007 d..haiz.dunnoe how 2 do ITS assignment..i noe i dont like comp since i was at primary skul..from tat time till now my comp exam sure always failed..dunnoe how my friday ITS exam..haiz..i sure not revision..coz tat day still hv ME exam..one day revision ME is not enuf..how i get extra time revision ITS oh..n then it is exam chp 1 till 6 neh..omg!!gv up..keke

没有评论: