2010年3月12日星期五

Happy^^

ytd
i am so tired but happy..
coz i just sleep abt 4 hours..
i prepared my assignment mah..
i reached skul and i just know my 3 group partner hvt prepare..
they hvt wrote info at manjong paper and hvt memorize it..
is ok coz i noe they dont like me all thgs muz hv enuf prepare..
tis time presentation i oso hv a small require 2 me..
i wan b the gud presentation!
keke..i success le!!
ya..i never thk i can so success..
tc praise me and my fen gv us clap!!
firstly i really very nervous..
but dunnoe wat reason ..
when our presentation start and until my turn ..
my nervous is going down..
when i start presentation ,i felt i was very calmness..
my classmate hv gv me respond..
tat was i nvr thk b4..
my confidence is coming bac..
i and my fren oso to be frens agn..
tis is another happy thgs..
i felt very happiness!!

tdy
is a ordinary n happiness day..
i slept till almost 1 pm just woke up..
i watched tv the whole day..
besides tat is i n my dear chat in telephone..
he so care me n love me..
just he told me a gud news..
finally tis gud thg was happened..
i wait tis 4 months dy..
but after he will less accompani me><
is ok..i will try 2 xi guan..


write till here..
although i dont hv feel sleepy..
but now is my time 2 go my bed la..
gud9..
thx god 4 tdy gv me a happy day..

没有评论: