2009年8月3日星期一

i thk my life a bit boring le...

wan improve my eng..
blogging wif eng..
(worry broken eng u all understand?)


2dy only 1 class..
finish class dunno wat i can do..
so follow jus lo..
chat n then chat..
time is fying..
go place of pastbottom..
still chat..
promise my mum i will use tis time revision..
but i no..
cant gv her noe..
if she noe she sure angcham..
then she will worry many thgs..
after abt 5pm v wan start practise..
how i noe...............
my fren say he wan bac now!!
so...
dunnoe how 2 say..his class originally finish at 6.30 mah..
haiz..
if like tat i 2dy no nid stay at skul so long time la..
waste my time!!!!!!
haiz..
originally i can ask mum cum fetch me at 7pm..
but suan le..
dun wan quarrel wif her..
friday just quarrel wif her bcs dance..
haiz..
dun wan say sad thg la..


aiya..i stray from the main subject..
ya..my life start boring le..
although i now still hv dance wif tt..
but dunnoe y i still feel very free..
n empty..
i now no pay att at class le..
b4 senior say lecture classes r not important..
i dunnoe y..
now i noe..
n i a bit wan 2 skip my lecture class..
coz i at class only day dreaming..
i can use tat time revision myself..
i am thking how 2 get work 2 earn money now..
i like money..$$$
haha..
if i hv money i can study my favourite subject n shopping!!
haiz..mayb i like 2 mistreat myself..
i am capricorn so i am a workaholic..
^^

没有评论: